So You Want to be a Tennessee Vol?
We want the very best and brightest students to join our Volunteer family, and we are ready to invest in your future with programs such as the Volunteer Scholarship program.
First-year students who apply for admission by December 15 of their senior year in high school will be automatically considered for these institutional scholarships. In some cases an on-time FAFSA is also required.
While these scholarships are not applicable to transfer students, we have a variety of scholarships available to UT transfer students.
- Volunteer Scholarship
- Tennessee Lottery (HOPE) Scholarship
- Tri-Star Scholarship Program
- Provost Scholarship
- Orange & White Scholarship
- Tennessee Connect Scholarship
- Distinguished Tennessean Award
- Next Chapter Scholarship
- International Volunteer Scholarship
- International Tennessee Explore Scholarship
- Global Ambassador Scholarship
These scholarships are for the 2022–23 academic year. Scholarship programs are reviewed annually and may change for future academic years.
PLEASE NOTE: Scholarships that are offered to you following your admission are dependent on us receiving your final high school transcript and/or official test scores (if applicable). You can learn more here.