Thanks for letting us know your Spring registration plans. One of our counselors will be in touch with you soon to help answer your questions.
Here is some helpful information related to registration.
How to Register
- On MyUTK choose Self Service Banner.
- Select ‘Student‘ then select ‘Registration‘
- Select ‘Banner 9 Registration—New‘.
From the registration landing page you can select from the following actions:
- Prepare for Registration,
- Plan Ahead,
- View Registration Information,
- Register for Classes,
- Browse Classes, and
- Browse the Course Catalog.
- Registration Date and Time – Listed under your profile information shaded on the home page.
- Any Advising Requirements – Listed under the “Academic Resources” menu. Click on “Add/Drop Classes.”
- Any Holds – Listed under the “My Services” menu. Click on “My Holds.”
- Timetable of Classes – Listed under “Top Links.” Click on “Search for Classes.”
Spring 2021 Registration
The Spring 2021 timetable is now live and registration begins the week of November 2. Log into MyUTK to confirm your registration window.
Classes are face-to-face, hybrid (a combination of face-to-face and online), and online. To find the course format, check the attributes on a course listing. The attribute for hybrid courses is listed as ” face-to-face & online – hybrid.”
Because COVID-19 is an evolving situation, changes to the course schedule may be necessary for safety. After you register, monitor your class schedule periodically for any possible changes.