Carefully review the information provided below prior to submitting a retroactive individual course withdrawal appeal.
Spring 2021 Graduates: May 14, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST
All other undergraduate students: June 15, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST
Grade mode change requests nor retroactive course withdrawal appeals will change a student’s academic standing or change an academic dismissal status. Students who have been academically dismissed seeking reinstatement for Spring 2021 should follow the directions outlined in the December 2020 dismissal notification sent by the Office of University Registrar.
Spring 2021 Graduates
Requesting a retroactive individual course withdrawal appeal will delay the awarding of your degree. Your requests will be prioritized by the committee for review. The deadline to submit an appeal for spring 2021 graduates is May 14, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Before Submitting a Request
- You may only submit this form one time.
- You will be unable to make corrections or adjustments to your original request once it is officially submitted.
- Documentation is required at the point of submission. Please review examples of documentation here.
- All decisions are considered final. There is no appeal process at the conclusion of the appeal request process.
- Appeal requests received after the deadlines above will not be reviewed.
Potential Impact of Your Appeal
- If approved, retroactive individual course withdrawal could potentially have adverse financial aid impacts by:
- Dropping a student below 12 hours/full time status.
- Removing courses from HOPE GPA calculation. Please contact One Stop for more information.
- If a student has submitted a Grade Mode Change Request as well as an appeal, the withdrawal appeal will not be reviewed until after a decision has been rendered on the Grade Mode Change Request