Follow these steps:
1. Please verify your work study award on MyUTK. If you do not see an award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request work study.
2. Go to the Student Employment website
3. Select Applicants & Employees, and then select Applicant & Employee Training Presentation for step-by-step instructions on searching and applying for jobs. Log in using your NetID and password.
4. If you are returning to a previously-worked job, you may contact your direct supervisor who may re-hire you for your previous position.
5. You may not begin working until you and your supervisor receive clearance by email from One Stop.
6. When you are successfully hired, you may begin work. Please remember that you may not work more than six consecutive hours without reporting a minimum 30-minute break, and you may not work during any scheduled class or lab times. The online time reporting system will prevent you from entering time in either of these cases. Your maximum number of hours worked may not exceed 29.5 hours per week.
7. Follow the instructions in the Applicant & Employee Training Presentation (see steps 1-2 above) for Start a Time Sheet. All of your hours worked will be entered and submitted online.
8. If you have additional questions, please contact One Stop for assistance.