Tax Form 1098-T will be available the last week of January. Students can elect to receive these online and also grant others access to the form through MyUTK. For questions, please consult our FAQs page.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Current Financial Aid awards for this year that are missing or listed as estimated may require additional action by the student. Review the financial aid section of MyUTK for any outstanding requirements.
- Scholarships Available – The Continuing Student Scholarship Application for 2014-15 Academic Year is available in MyUTK. The deadline to submit is February 1.
- Apply for Financial Aid for next year! Complete the 2014-15 FAFSA online. Some state and federal funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summer Financial Aid – Get the request form.
- Dropping a Class – Dropping classes can impact your academic and financial records. Be aware of the academic policy, the refund schedule, and other financial implications when changing your schedule. Consult with a One Stop counselor if you have any questions.
- Required Advising – Be sure to schedule a meeting with your advisor if you are required to do that this semester. Click here to find out if you’re required to meet this semester and how to schedule advising.
- Registration for Mini-term, summer, and fall – Registration for future semesters opens in a few weeks. View your specific registration time in MyUTK approximately one week before the timetable of classes is available. The timetables for mini and summer registration will be available February 26, and the timetable for fall registration will be available March 10. Register early and get the classes you need!